Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

31 Day SNL Challenge: Favorite Cast Member from the 2000s

As evidenced by my selection of Norm Macdonald as my favorite cast member from the 1990s yesterday, my choices are based purely on the SNL careers and the SNL careers alone. And here we have Will Forte, who joined the cast in 2002 and left in 2010, carved out one of the all-time great niches for himself. I maintain that he is the most underrated cast member in the history of Saturday Night Live and also part of my top ten. Forte was MacGruber, The Closet Organizer, Greg Stink, Jeff Montgomery, The Locker Room Coach, and so much more. He's one of the best, most strategically versatile and supportive actors to exist in the halls outside Studio 8H. His creativity and originality never died and for that, I thank you, Will Forte.

1 comment:

  1. I could have guess this one. Hope his show continues to do well. :)

    ReplyDelete