Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, January 26, 2015

100 Favorite Movies: 31

A true modern classic. Lilo and Stitch was one of those rare Disney movies from the early-2000s that was actually good. It is a surprisingly frequently funny film with a great heart behind it. Couple that with completely innovative characters, a popping setting, and a melodious soundtrack, it's become always rewatchable. Whenever I see it on Disney Channel, I'm always primed to turn it on because it's just so good! "I can't give Pudge tuna! I'd be an abomination!"

Animated comedy directed by Chris Sanders and Dean DeBlois and written by Chris Sanders and Dean DeBlois in 2002.

Starring: Christopher Michael Sanders, Daveigh Chase, Tia Carrere, David Ogden Stiers, Kevin McDonald, Ving Rhames, Kevin Michael Richardson, Zoe Caldwell, and Jason Scott Lee.

Tune in Wednesday (maybe) for number thirty!

2 comments:

  1. Do I need to say how much I love this one? Great movie. Classic for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I need to say how much I love this one? Great movie. Classic for sure.

    ReplyDelete