Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

100 Favorite Movies: 37

I'm not entirely sure why, but this is absolutely my favorite movie in the Indiana Jones series. Raiders is great and Temple of Doom is amazing, but this one is my favorite of the three. And of course, you have the fourth one, but it's this one that does it for me. There are so many great parts to this film that have become iconic, in a way, and the leap of faith is one that stands out to me. I think there's just something subtly, but also entirely special about this one. It's a delight to watch!

Adventure drama directed by Steven Spielberg and written by Jeffrey Boam and Tom Stoppard in 1989.

Starring: Harrison Ford, River Phoenix, Sean Connery, Alex Hyde-White, Alison Doody, and Denholm Elliott.

Tune in tomorrow for number thirty-six!

1 comment: