Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

100 Favorite Movies: 42

This is another movie where the experience of watching it might make me remember it as better than it actually was, but regardless of that, I do believe it deserves a spot in the top fifty. The actors in this movie are awesome and I'm a big fan of each one, but the directing might be my favorite part. Especially since, the script was written by the director, Joe Swanberg, but only as a very loose frame. The script was merely an overall plot. The dialogue was one hundred percent improvised so it always left for some unpredictability and engaging and genuine chemistry between the actors. I highly recommend it.

Indie comedy directed by Joe Swanberg and written by Joe Swanberg in 2013.

Starring: Olivia Wilde, Jake Johnson, Anna Kendrick, Ron Livingston, and Jason Sudeikis.

Tune in tomorrow for number forty-one!

1 comment: