Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

2013's List of Greatest People: 100-91

The beginning of the core of the list. The start of the Top 100!


100. Casey Affleck - Sorry, Ben, but I prefer Casey. Not just for Tower Heist, but as the perfect choice to play the next James Bond, aka Double oh-Affleck.

99. Wilfred - The best talking dog I ever knew! As far as I know. Let me know if there's any talking dogs I'm forgetting. Oh, right. Goofy! Ah, well. Wilfred still can be hilarious at many times.

98. Steve Burns - I couldn't in good conscience put Wilfred ahead of Steve, the classic companion of Blue in Blue's Clues. I wonder how his college degree is coming. Oh yeah - he's creepy now.

97. Dr. Seuss - Theodore Seuss Geisel, the writer of many classic American children's tales such as How the Grinch Stole Christmas, The Lorax, Green Eggs and Ham, The Cat in the Hat and many more!

96. Johnny Boychuk - The energy of the Boston Bruins. I love him more for the reason that after every goal, Jack Edwards shouts "A Johnny Rocket!" Classic.

95. Juan Barlos - I couldn't find a picture of Barlos until I worked on the header so instead there is a sweeper bar. The cousin of Ballsy is the funniest thing on Wipeout since 'Where's the pole?'

94. Tom Bergeron - Yes, he's the host of Dancing with the Stars, but I prefer to think of him as the host of America's Funniest Home Videos. Plus, his facial expressions are off the charts.

93. Matt Harding - Spreading hope to humanity everywhere, he may have given me my most excited Internet moment when he released Where the Hell is Matt? 2012.

92. Billy Mays - The greatest pitchman of all-time. His life was cut tragically too short. But don't worry. Everytime I see a commercial, I think that it'd be better with it beginning like, "Hi! Billy Mays here!"

91. Kevin Love - The funniest basketball player in the NBA. Sorry Blake, but Kevin Love has the beard to go along with his ESPY-skit antics.

1 comment: