Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

2013's List of Greatest People: Honorable Mentions

Ay-oh! It's time for the annual list on the Blog of Power. The greatest tradition of the year! The 100 greatest people on Earth. For obvious reasons, I'm not including family and friends and people I know personally. Without further ado, let's get down to business and reveal today's installment: the honorable mentions. I originally had 110, but I've always hated that number because it's one off from being 111, which is all 1's so I made 11 honorable mentions. Also, I forgot someone so that may have played a part.


111. Will Arnett - He almost made the list last year because of his amazing role on 30 Rock. However, since I started watching Arrested Development, Gob Bluth pushed him over into the list.

110. Jameer Nelson - My favorite player on my favorite team. He is the true leader of the Orlando Magic. He is more deserving of an NBA championship than anyone in the league right now.

109. Matthew Stafford - Boy, I hated him at Georgia. Naturally, I hate most players in the SEC who aren't Gators. But, for some reason. I've got a soft spot for him as a Lion.

108. Zachary Knighton - I'll forever remember him, not as the guy on FlashForward, but as the charming psuedo-hipster with a weird haircut on Happy Endings.

107. Chris Traeger - He is literally the person I forgot to put on the list. His upbeat personality and reaction to everything around him makes him one of my all-time favorite television characters.

106. David Krumholtz - He's been vaulted back into stardom what with Partners and his cameo in This Is the End. However, I'll always love him for the role of Bernard the Elf in The Santa Clause.

105. Jonny Gomes - He's like a 2013 edition of Kevin Millar. Such a lovable idiot. He belongs in Boston. Maybe he's what rejuvenated the Red Sox. Plus, you gotta love his walk-off homer celebration.

104. Angela Kinsey - The complete opposite of her character on The Office, she seems like a nice, kind, genuine celebrity. Lot better than Amanda Bynes, that's for sure. Ay-oh!

103. The Lonely Island/Britanick - I couldn't decide which YouTube comedy group to put higher on the list. So I grouped them together. The Lonely Island has Jack Sparrow and I Just Had Sex, but Britanick has A Monologue for Three and Boys Night In. Too tough.

102. Gary Sinise - Lieutenant Dan? George from Of Mice and Men? No, no. Sinise gets on the list for his Christian Slater-esque role as the host of Mission: SPACE in EPCOT.

101. John McBain - He probably had the biggest drop-off from last year. He was in the Top 20 and now he's an Honorable Mention. He's just not Mr. Swag Cop like he was on One Life to Live. He's weird now.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting choices. Jonny Gomes is fun. McBain is fading away, though.

    ReplyDelete