Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, July 22, 2013

The British Office

I concluded my viewing of the British Office on Netflix. It was only fourteen episodes, so I didn't expect it to take too long. I must say it was very quality. Naturally, I prefer the American Office, but this is probably one of my top 25 all-time favorite television shows. It was very funny. Very good humor, most of it passed by me. I thought that British Jim, Tim Canterbury, would be my favorite, but it ended up being British Dwight, Gareth Keenan. British Michael, David Brent, was so much more cringe-worthy, and British Pam, Dawn Tinsley was so much more weird-looking. The finale of the U.K. Office was some mighty fine television. The greatest moment was when David Brent told off the British Todd Packer, Chris Finch, but there was much more that I loved in that finale and the show as a whole that I won't spoil. Great quality.

1 comment: