Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cory Monteith

Now, I haven't watched Glee for two and a half years, but when I woke up and my dad showed me the news that Cory Monteith had died, I really couldn't believe it. It's not like I was a die-hard fan, but he actually seemed genuine. He seemed like he had his life together. I had no idea about his drug issues, that's probably what shocked me the most. He was just so young. I can't help but feel for the cast of Glee and everyone else who knew him. I was just completely shocked. He was way too young. Like I said, I haven't watched Glee, but I'm watching that third episode of this coming season. R.I.P. Cory Monteith.

1 comment:

  1. Very sad and shocking news. He did seem like a nice guy who just couldn't seem to get over this demon. Warning for others to seek help sooner, I guess. Sad.

    ReplyDelete