There is no gray area when it comes to commercials. They're either awesome and lovable or annoying and tiresome. These are ten of the best that were neither annoying nor tiresome.
10. Heineken | The Payphone - This interesting experiment led by Fred Armisen makes for a very interesting and envious advertisement.
9. Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee | Seinfeld - The Seinfeld reunion that everyone expected and everyone loved.
8. AT&T | Office - The introduction of the beloved Charlie. He's the best representation AT&T has ever had. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"
7. Budweiser | Puppy Love - This might be the last ad we saw for Budweiser with Clydesdales and if it was, what a fitting ending.
6. Little Caesar's | Lunch Combo - Maybe it's the cheesy nature of this commercial, the pure happiness, or the kind of passable mariachi band, but this one is just a good ad.
5. 46 LTE | Names - Everything Ricky Gervais does is amazing. So it's to be expected that his advertisement would be amazing, too. He does what he does best.
4. Apple | Your Verse - This commercial (although frequent) was already great when it first aired. But when Robin Williams passed away, it transcended advertising.
3. Honda | Hug Fest - Everything about this advertisement is perfect.
2. Muppets Most Wanted | Outrage - I have never laughed so hard at a commercial before. I died upon seeing this for the first time.
1. AT&T | Selfie - I've said it before and I'll say it again. Charlie is the man and this commercial is so wryly phenomenal.