Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, December 12, 2014

100 Favorite Movies: 53

Ah, the Pirates movies. I don't think there's a bad one in the bunch! They truly are all so good, but I think I...identify isn't the right word...but I feel strongest about the second one, Dead Man's Chest. I don't know, maybe I was just more culturally exposed to it than the others, but it was actually a really good movie, too. Don't get me wrong, the others are good, but that second one...it's marvelous. What a great character Jack Sparrow is.

Fantasy directed by Gore Verbinski and written by Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio in 2006.

Starring: Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, Geoffrey Rush, Bill Nighy, Jack Davenport, Stellan Skarsgard, Kevin R. McNally, and Mackenzie Crook.

Tune in Monday for number fifty-two!

1 comment:

  1. One day I will have to go back and rewatch them and pay better attention.

    ReplyDelete