"This is it, don't get scared now." - Kevin McCallister. MULANEY premieres tonight on FOX. 9:30 PM, 8:30 Central. Please watch.
— John Mulaney (@mulaney) October 5, 2014
13. It's not a great show, but the tweet before it premiered from John Mulaney was a perfect microcosm of anticipation.
It's been so long since I've seen the young maiden. My love is stronger than my fear of death. #SixSeasonsAndAMovie
— Dan Harmon (@danharmon) June 30, 2014
12. Dan Harmon's teasing tweet for the rescue of Community.
If Alabama and Ohio State get killed in BCS bowls within 24 hours, America wins the BCS championship.
— SportsPickle (@sportspickle) January 4, 2014
11. The first great tweet of the year.
Bye everyone “@BuzzFeed: You can now mute people on Twitter without blocking them https://t.co/9E0IywEfkO”
— Keough Novak (@KeoNovak) May 12, 2014
10. Meta tweet about Twitter from B.J.'s sister.
Wishing I was Chelsea Clinton's fetus
— Lena Dunham (@lenadunham) April 17, 2014
9. Lena Dunham gets accurate about the news.
Yes the Patriots lost but Tom Brady gets to go home and have sex with Giselle while Peyton Manning has to hang out with Papa John
— Ike Barinholtz (@ikebarinholtz) January 19, 2014
8. Ike Barinholtz made all the Patriots fans feel better.
"Guys! That dolphin just said my name!" -person named 'EhEhEhEhEh'
— Two Thousand & Late (@Joerobinow) December 15, 2014
7. Yup. Classic.
I say "Gesundheit" when my co-workers sneeze so they know where I stand on religion.
— Ari Scott (@ariscott) June 17, 2014
6. This is a tweet for the new world order.
Honey Nut Cheerios doesn't need such elaborate ads
— B.J. Novak (@bjnovak) May 27, 2014
5. Amen, B.J. Novak.
In June of last year, a beautiful woman on the subway saw me yawn & then she yawned. So I think we can cool it with the "virgin" talk.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) September 18, 2014
4. Rob Delaney is always the funniest man on Twitter.
"Poor me," thought the self-pitying man, cleaning his teapot with a sponge. "Pour me," thought the teapot. "Porous," thought the sponge.
— Jason Ritter (@JasonRitter) October 3, 2014
3. We can always count on Jason Ritter for witty tweets.
This is the most elaborate ice bucket challenge yet. #PeterPanLive
— Amy Schumer (@amyschumer) December 5, 2014
2. The best tweet that came out of the Peter Pan Live hurricane.
There's no way to prove that all murders aren't just time travelers killing future Hitlers
— Megan Amram (@meganamram) December 1, 2014
1. Never not funny. How could anything else be the best tweet of the year?