This is going to be a short post because it's really hard to describe some splendid moments in time. They just...are.
5. When I actually saw Seth Meyers taking notes at a monologue rehearsal for Late Night. That was unbelievable. I waved at him and he flashed a smile. Maybe the smile was for me, maybe it wasn't. But that as so surreal. It'll never sink in, just like when I saw Tina Fey and gave a standing ovation.
4. When Community was picked up by Yahoo. I played Ants Marching by Dave Matthews Band over and over again when I saw Twitter go ablaze. There's nothing like it.
3. When I saw The Interview was going to be released in theaters again. It was the day before Christmas Eve so I think it's fairly accurate to say my happiness reached a peak the likes of which I had never before experienced.
2. When the theme music for Elf began playing during the opening credits. I put dates in my phone's calendar on which I allowed myself to listen to the Elf theme music so the season could arrive quicker. When I heard it during the actual movie, I swelled with joy.
1. When B.J. Novak thanked me. At a book reading and signing, he saw I had taken notes on One More Thing, thanked me, and told me it meant a lot to him. The twenty-minute walk home in the October chill was nothing because of my immense happiness.