Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

100 Favorite Movies: 51

Look, I'm no fool. I know this probably isn't actually the fifty-first best movie ever made, but it's my fifty-first favorite. I love the way it's presented in its multiple similarities to Love Actually. Vignette story lines, intersecting characters, holiday setting. Plus, it all takes place over one day in New York City! That's a perfect combination for me. And it has every actor ever; it's the crown jewel of Seth Meyers movies. This one is a modern delight.

Romantic comedy directed by Garry Marshall and written by Katherine Fugate in 2011.

Starring: Michelle Pfeiffer, Zac Efron, John Lithgow, Robert De Niro, Halle Berry, Cary Elwes, Alyssa Milano, Common, Jessica Biel, Seth Meyers, Katherine Heigl, Jon Bon Jovi, Sofia Vergara, Ashton Kutcher, Lea Michele, Sarah Jessica Parker, Abigail Breslin, Josh Duhamel, Joey McIntyre, Penny Marshall, Hilary Swank, Ludacris, Matthew Broderick, and Ryan Seacrest.

Tune in tomorrow for number fifty!

1 comment:

  1. Another I haven't seen. Will have to play catch-up with your favorites over time!

    ReplyDelete