Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014

Well, there it is. The very same picture I used to start today's barrage of posts that stretched over eight hours. I think that was a great way to remember the year that was. I feel very good about each list and I hope you enjoyed reading them. I think it's worth noting that this will be the 144th post of December 2014, easily a record for posts in a single month this year. It didn't quite reach last year's crazy 170 for December, but that's no matter. There's something cool of which to take note. Last year featured 1173 posts. This year? 1174. 'Atta boy, 2014. You were a good time.

See you in 2015! Thanks for a great year.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a great year of posts and memories. Here's to more of both in 2015! Enjoy and be happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete