Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Jimmy and Rashida Do It Again



Come with me to Thanksgiving 2013. That night, Jimmy Fallon and Rashida Jones sang an amazing melody of 2013 song parodies to make them about Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Hanukkah on Late Night. I loved it so much and I listened to it over and over again. It was such a great representation of the happiness that always surrounds that time of year! In 2014, Rashida was booked as a quest on the Thanksgiving episode once again and I was immediately delighted. Sure enough, they continued the now-three-year tradition of singing song parodies on Thanksgiving. And this year's medley lived up to every expectation I've had for 365 days. So well done! I love it. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Was great! Hope they keep the tradition going every year.

    ReplyDelete