Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Josh Gad Is the Man

Recently, Josh Gad conducted a Reddit AMA to promote his new comedy, The Wedding Ringer. I took this opportunity to ask him about his old show, one that I actually kind of liked, 1600 Penn. Well, I kind of asked him about it. I said:

"Hey, chief! :) How is Bill Pullman? Thanks!"

And then he actually responded!

"HAHAHAHAA! Well, uh...thanks Chief. Bill Pullman is the President. You know. He's the coolest. He gave one of cinema's greatest speeches of all time. It was unbelievable to work with him. And also one of the most genuinely good people I've ever had the opportunity to know!"

I freaked out. You gotta love, Josh Gad. He's America's sweetheart! You can read his full AMA here.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Glad he responded and glad to hear Pullman was a good guy.

    ReplyDelete