Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, March 15, 2015

My 2015 March Madness Bracket

Today was Selection Sunday and the NCAA released the sixty-eight team bracket for this year's men's basketball tournament and it is pretty stacked. Unfortunately, the Florida Gators did not have a great season and they did not qualify for the tournament after last year's number one overall seed status. As a result, I haven't been paying too much attention to college basketball this year. But it's still good to fill out a bracket! And this year's one is a doozy. I took a gamble with my overall champion, the Arkansas Razorbacks. They're a five-seed, but I feel like they're the perfect underdog. Rounding out my Final Four is Duke, Kentucky, and Northern Iowa. The full, completed bracket is above. Happy madness!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Did you see that MeTV is doing a bracket tournament, as well?

    ReplyDelete