Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

100 Favorite Movies: 100

And we're back! After a four month hiatus, my tool to count down the school days has returned on today, Wednesday, October 1, 2014. When we last left off in June, we finished counting down the forty-five best movie characters after the seventy-five best songs and the sixty best television moments. This time, we've got a hugely comprehensive list to bring us partway through the year. My one hundred favorite movies released prior to today, October 1. (Sorry, The Interview and Avengers: Age of Ultron.) Without further holdup, let us begin this monstrous countdown!

Number one hundred, or, the first one, on my list is Miss Congeniality. It's a silly movie, but it's always entertaining to enjoy on a lazy day. Just a fun romp. I think it's worthy of the position on the list. High praise, right Nicolas Cage? (Don't expect to see him too often.)

Comedy directed by Donald Petrie and written by Marc Lawrence, Katie Ford, and Caryn Lucas in 2000.

Starring: Sandra Bullock, Michael Caine, Benjamin Bratt, Candice Bergen, and William Shatner.

Tune in tomorrow for number ninety-nine!

2 comments:

  1. It is a good movie, sort of the kind I consider to be a "comfort movie" - one you can put in when you want something fun and relaxing and, well, comforting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for making the right choice by contacting Dr. Irosi who helped me in getting my ex back by casting a love spell on him. One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr. Irosi to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr. Irosi because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr. Irosi on his Email Address [drirosisolutioncenter@gmail.com], call or whatsapp him via his contact +2348118829771 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr. Irosi for your great work.  

    ReplyDelete