Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Freaks and Geeks: Binged

One of the shows I recently binge watched was Freaks and Geeks! Created by Paul Feig and Judd Apatow, that alone would be enough to make me watch this show, but then, you know: Jason Segel, James Franco, Martin Starr, Seth Rogen, Busy Phillips. The cast was flawless, they all acted so well. One of my favorite episodes of the eighteen from the short-lived series was Dead Dogs and Gym Teachers. I'm not sure what to say about Freaks and Geeks that hasn't already be said. It's everything the critics wrote. Smart, funny, heartfelt, a cult show, and cancelled too soon. I do recommend it! (And I'm sure Samm Levine doesn't give a damn about his reputation.)

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for making the right choice by contacting Dr. Irosi who helped me in getting my ex back by casting a love spell on him. One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr. Irosi to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr. Irosi because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr. Irosi on his Email Address [drirosisolutioncenter@gmail.com], call or whatsapp him via his contact +2348118829771 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr. Irosi for your great work.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello am Christiana from the united state, i read some testimony about Dr voodoo on how he has helped people in bringing back there ex within 48hours i was just thinking if that was real,And decided to call a lady who made a testimony and also dropped her number,So i called her and ask her about Dr voodoo she said Dr voodoo is a trustworthy man and he his ready to bring back my lover for me,i was just so happy and a little bit relief that my lover will be back to me soon,Then i decided in contacting Dr voodoo which i did,And before i could share him my problem he has already told me what i came for,And he said everything will be okay within 48hours that my lover will be back to my arms,So he said he would be casting the spell and that within 48hours my lover would call me,So i hoped so truly before the 48hours i got a call from a man who has left me for the past 6years saying he is sorry and he wants me back,i was happy and i said i also want him back,Then i traveled to Canada to meet him up,And he apologized for what he has done to me now he proposed to marry me and we are both preparing for our wedding soon,All thanks to the great and World best spell caster, Dr voodoo His private mail voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com you can also add Dr.voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete