Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, October 24, 2014

100 Favorite Movies: 85

This one is a movie that I had not seen until very recently. It was always one of those oversights, like, "Why have I not seen this movie?" Once I read that it was named the greatest science-fiction movie of all-time by Rotten Tomatoes, it pushed it over the edge. E.T. was a must-watch. It was even a must-enjoy. If I didn't like it, people would undoubtedly say, "How can you not like E.T.?" Fortunately, I did like it.

Science-fiction film directed by Steven Spielberg and written by Melissa Mathison in 1982.

Starring: Henry Thomas, Robert MacNaughton, Drew Barrymore, Dee Wallace, Peter Coyote, C. Thomas Howell, and Pat Welsh.

Tune in Monday for number eighty-four!

1 comment:

  1. A classic and it was a HUGE deal when it came out. People loved it. Still a great movie.

    ReplyDelete