Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

At Long Last, Donald Glover Is Spider-Man

When it was announced that the Spider-Man film franchise was being rebooted in 2010, Donald Glover held a huge online campaign to get him cast in the role. Eventually, Marc Webb went with Andrew Garfield for Peter Parker, but 2014 is a glorious year because it is the year where the world finally has Donald Glover as Spider-Man. Disney XD's animated series, Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors, has cast Donald as the Miles Morales version of Spider-Man. Happy days.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for making the right choice by contacting Dr. Irosi who helped me in getting my ex back by casting a love spell on him. One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr. Irosi to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr. Irosi because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr. Irosi on his Email Address [drirosisolutioncenter@gmail.com], call or whatsapp him via his contact +2348118829771 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr. Irosi for your great work.  

    ReplyDelete