Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, October 6, 2014

The Hardest Poll in the History of Entertainment Weekly

Following the 2014 Emmy Awards (hosted by Seth Meyers on NBC), Entertainment Weekly posted a poll as to who should host the 2015 Emmy Awards, the majority of potential candidates being from FOX (like Jane Lynch or Ryan Seacrest). However, there is an obnoxious amount of good choices that I just had to post my top five (in a ranked order, which was so hard to do). You can vote here!

5. Andy Samberg (Don't be mad, Andy! I just don't know how you'd be as a host.)

4. John Mulaney (This was tough, too, but he's too unknown still. Does that make sense? Probably not.)

3. Tina Fey (Mainly because we're already blessed to have her and Amy at the Golden Globes. But you can never get enough Tina.)

2. Billy Eichner (I'm ready, but Earth is not. Soon...maybe the Oscars.)

1. Mindy Kaling (I mean, come on.)

You can't go wrong with any of them.

2 comments:

  1. Cool bunch, but not sure Eichner can be calm enough to get through the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for making the right choice by contacting Dr. Irosi who helped me in getting my ex back by casting a love spell on him. One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr. Irosi to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr. Irosi because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr. Irosi on his Email Address [drirosisolutioncenter@gmail.com], call or whatsapp him via his contact +2348118829771 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr. Irosi for your great work.  

    ReplyDelete