Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, December 8, 2014

Matthew McConaughey Defends Romantic Comedies

"I love those movies...I didn't suddenly become a snob to those movies, as some people think I did. I enjoy making them and I could do another one."

You know...I don't think I mind Matthew McConaughey too much anymore. His fame came from movies like Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, and Failure to Launch (all romantic comedies), but now he has become a huge star with movies like Mud, Dallas Buyers Club, and Interstellar and television series, True Detective. Recently, though in an article from Variety (that you can read here), he defended the romantic comedy genre as challenging and worthwhile. 'Atta boy, McConaughey!

1 comment:

  1. Well, that definitely makes him a little better in my eyes, too.

    ReplyDelete