Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

100 Favorite Movies: 60

I don't know what this says about me, but I don't care; I enjoy the romantic comedy genre. Some of the movies can just...be so nice, you know? Love Actually is no exception. It wonderfully handles the weaving of many, many different story lines all with a great cast and a lovely Christmas setting. It's definitely a top ten Christmas movie for me, at that. The British, unlike the Revolutionary War, did it right with this one.

Romantic comedy directed by Richard Curtis and written by Richard Curtis in 2003.

Starring: Hugh Grant, Liam Neeson, Colin Firth, Laura Linney, Emma Thompson, Alan Rickman, Keira Knightley, Martine McCutcheon, Bill Nighy, Rowan Atkinson, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Andrew Lincoln, Martin Freeman, Billy Bob Thornton, January Jones, and Elisha Cuthbert.

Tune in tomorrow for number fifty-nine!

1 comment:

  1. Guess I should give it a watch some time, since you have raved about it before.

    ReplyDelete