Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Saturday, October 3, 2015

50 Favorite Albums: 13

When Hozier appeared on the Bill Hader-hosted episode of Saturday Night Live last season, I had never heard of him before. But I made the decision to listen to the two songs he performed and I was hooked. I don't remember one of them, but I do remember that Take Me to Church changed everything. It was a song unlike any other in the modern world of music. I immediately sought out the rest of this album and my ears were not disappointed. Now, as more singles continue to be released, it's like the world has access to Hozier and his incredible music. It's one of the greatest debut albums ever made. Some of my favorites include Jackie and Wilson, From Eden, Cherry Wine, and Work Song. Love, love, love Hozier.

Hozier: 2014 blues and soul album from Hozier.

1 comment:

  1. I know how much you love this one, so not surprised to see it show up! :)

    ReplyDelete