Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Jimmy Fallon Ride



It's been a rumor for a couple months now, but it was just confirmed last night. Universal Studios Orlando will be getting a new ride to replace the lackluster Twister! attraction. Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon is coming to the theme park and I must say that this is some of the most exciting news I've heard in my entire life! Originally thought to be a trip through Fallon's mind, it is now confirmed to be a hectic trip throughout New York City complete with plenty of celebrity guests, Fallon-esque fun, and "smoke," as Jimmy declared. He compared it to Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, which is over at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Islands of Adventure, the sister park of the one Fallon's ride will be located. He said that, instead of Harry Potter and Hogwarts, it's him and New York City. I'll be riding it for sure!

1 comment:

  1. So bizarre! I never would have thought up a Jimmy Fallon ride! I will ride it, someday, too!

    ReplyDelete