Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, October 9, 2015

50 Favorite Albums: 7

It's getting to that point in the list where I have to start giving up my favorite albums from some of my favorite bands and musicians. And even though A Rush of Blood to the Head is my favorite album from one of my favorite bands, Coldplay, it still has to be ranked at number seven because the list is more competitive than it ever has been before. But this is still an excellent spot for the soundtrack. It deserves it, too. Coldplay's greatest song (which, this goes back and forth with Viva La Vida), The Scientist comes from this, their second studio album. But the titular song, A Rush of Blood to the Head, is also a beautiful, if not haunting melody, and, of course, who could ever forget Clocks?

A Rush of Blood to the Head: 2002 alternative rock album from Coldplay.

1 comment:

  1. Cool. I think Coldplay should be honored to be so high up your list!

    ReplyDelete