Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

100 Best People 2014: 28-26

 28. Ben Stiller

A trio of fantastic actors coming at you today. We start with Ben Stiller who has been in countless great films. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Tower Heist, Dodgeball, Happy Gilmore, Zoolander, and more! Plus, he's been on such television programs as Saturday Night Live and Arrested Development. You just have to appreciate and adore the great work he's done throughout his career.

27. Zooey Deschanel

We all know Zooey for adorkable role of Jess Day on the hilarious comedy, New Girl, but also from films like Elf and Our Idiot Brother. She is one of my personal favorites so I guess that explains why she comes in at number twenty-seven on the list. It's also quite possible she's the only 'Z' name on the list. Maybe! I'll have to check...Yes, she is! Sorry if you're disappointed to learn Zach Woods didn't quite make the cut. Zachary Levi was in the original draft of the list, though! Let's make one thing clear, though. This paragraph honors the great Zooey!

26. Russell Crowe

A bit of a younger picture for this God among actors in Hollywood today. I think my love and appreciation for Crowe comes from school. You see, in eighth grade, my history class watched Cinderella Man, starring Russell Crowe as James J. Braddock. Then, in ninth grade, my history class watched Master and Commander, starring Russell Crowe as Jack Aubrey. In tenth grade, my history class watched Salem Witch Trials, a documentary that did not star Russell, but you know what? I like to think it did. In some strange way.

1 comment:

  1. Hip portion of the list. And a Ben Stiller two-fer tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete