Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

100 Best People 2014: 34-32

 34. John Mulaney

So many things to talk about with this guy. Mulaney has a new show coming to FOX called Mulaney and it looks good! He also has two great stand-up comedy specials, The Top Part and New in Town. He's one of the best stand-up comedians out there today. Also worth mentioning is his time as a writer on Saturday Night Live where he created the great character of Stefon! You have to love John Mulaney.

 33. Shawn Spencer

One of the funniest characters in the history of USA Network, cable, and television, in general. The "psychic" detective from Psych has many layers to his character. His quick, witty sense of humor, amazing detective skills, one-liners like "Gus, don't be..." and "This is my partner.." Oh, yes. Gus. His best friend! Another reason to love Shawn.

32. Matt Lauer

My favorite daytime talk show host is the anchor of my favorite daytime talk show, the Today show. Matt exudes Thanksgiving and that's my favorite time of the year! So, naturally, I associate him with good things. Lots of people don't like Lauer, but I do! That's all you need to get number thirty-two.

1 comment:

  1. Again, your list, so I will keep my yap shut. Glad Shawn Spencer made the cut!

    ReplyDelete