Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Fantasy Basketball Champion Again!

This is my specialty in fantasy sports. I haven't won a title in fantasy football or baseball in over a year. However, I've played two seasons of fantasy basketball and won the championship both times! It's a ten team league and I've yet to lose a game. I'm 20-0 in both seasons for a grand total of 40-0. I won my most recent championship 6609-3299. The Back Bay Lob-Stars won their division and lead the league in field goals made, free throws made, three-pointers made, offensive, defensive, and overall rebounds, steals, blocks, double doubles, triple doubles, points, total wins, moves, points for, and points allowed. So you could say I dominated, "lol." I just want to give a special shoutout to the players who won it for me:

SG - Stephen Curry - Golden State Warriors
SG - Klay Thompson - Golden State Warriors
SF - Tobias Harris - Orlando Magic
PF - Zach Randolph - Memphis Grizzlies
C - Anderson Varejao - Cleveland Cavaliers
SF - Paul George - Indiana Pacers
SF - Kevin Durant - Oklahoma City Thunder
SF - Thaddeus Young - Philadelphia 76ers
PF - Tristan Thompson - Cleveland Cavaliers
PF - Andre Drummond - Detroit Pistons
C - Robin Lopez - Portland Trail Blazers
C - DeAndre Jordan - Los Angeles Clippers
PF - Blake Griffin - Los Angeles Clippers
PF - David Lee - Golden State Warriors
SF - Trevor Ariza - Washington Wizards
PF - Al Horford - Atlanta Hawks
PG - Jameer Nelson - Orlando Magic

- Players not with the team at time of championship victory -

PF - John Henson - Milwaukee Bucks
PF - Jared Sullinger - Boston Celtics
PG - Brandon Knight - Milwaukee Bucks
SG - Jimmer Fredette - Chicago Bulls
C - Marc Gasol - Memphis Grizzlies
SF - Andrei Kirilenko - Brooklyn Nets
PF - Anthony Bennett - Cleveland Cavaliers

Good season!

1 comment: