Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Friday, July 11, 2014

The Tonight Show Visits Orlando

I love The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and I love Universal Orlando. So when I first learned Jimmy would be taking the show to the theme parks, I was thrilled! Sure it was only for four days, but those were four days of pure joy. Viral videos aplenty with the help of Universal surroundings, but also just fun. Just straight up fun. And that's what you really need. I loved the episodes and I'll share with you, my favorite clips from their time in Florida. (Plus, Jimmy went with his wife, Nancy, and daughter, Winnie, to Disney World on Father's Day!)












So much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a fun time. I liked the Diagon Alley previews! :)

    ReplyDelete