Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

100 Greatest People 2014: 70-67

 70. Olivia Wilde

Olivia Wilde is one of my favorite comedic actresses. She delivered a stellar performance in Drinking Buddies and was entertaining on Billy on the Street, but I first took notice of her humor after her appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. I always thought she was more of a dramatic actress, but this changed my thought.



 69. Colin Mochrie

One of the greatest improv comedians to ever live graces our list now. He is the best part of Whose Line Is It Anyway? and don't get me wrong, I love Wayne Brady and Ryan Stiles, but Colin is just the best. Everything he does is just purely funny. Plus, I cannot wait to read his book, Not Quite the Classics.

 68. Grover

I never have a consistent favorite Muppet. One day it's Cookie Monster, the next it's Animal, then The Swedish Chef. Even I can't keep track. But one thing I know for sure; Grover is awesome. He is the host of the book, There's a Monster at the End of This Book, one of my all-time favorite reads as a child. Yet, he's also funny for adults to as this Sesame Street sketch shows.



67. Rajon Rondo

Rondo is my favorite basketball player which may seem contradictory to the Orlando Magic being my favorite team, but it's fine. When I first watched basketball, I was drawn to Rondo and I'm not even sure why, really. I just know he played with heart, hustle, and tremendous skill. Hopefully he stays in Boston longer than these trade rumors say!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if Rondo is funny or not, but the other three are good comedians!

    ReplyDelete