Enjoy this blog because what you read is of legendary status.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

100 Greatest People 2014: 74-71

 74. Dr. Seuss

Some say he was simply a children's author, but my goodness he was so much more than that. He's one of the all-time greats. Theodor Geisel, or Dr. Seuss, created many iconic characters while also telling classic, genius stories. Seuss is one of the smartest men I've ever had absorbed into my consciousness. The Cat in the Hat, Hop on Pop, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, Green Eggs and Ham, and my personal favorite, The Sneetches, are nothing short of legendary.

 73. Jeff Musial

The resident animal guy of both The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon definitely deserves a spot on the list. Whenever he's on the show, I'm always thrilled because there's no such thing as a unfavorably boring visit when Jeff's on the show. He loves to pull pranks on Jimmy and when I learned he was coming to Orlando with Jimmy, I was delighted. Not to mention, the official Jeff Musial Tour account follows me on Twitter!

 72. Gloria Fallon

I guess this is the "people who follow me on Twitter" installment because Ms. Gloria Fallon also follows me! She is Jimmy's sister, of course, but she is funny in her own right. Her tweets never fail to make me laugh. She's even written some jokes for Jimmy Fallon's shows. Maybe one day Gloria will visit! That'd be a nice family reunion.

71. Seth Rogen

Seth is one of the best actors we have in Hollywood today! He's one of my personal favorite movie stars and it's quite possible he has already become a legend in film comedy. Some of his best films which have earned him this spot include Pineapple Express, Superbad, and This Is the End. I'm sure The Interview will add to his impressive slate, also!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, another list that could only be found on this blog. And Gloria Fallon ABOVE Dr. Suess???

    ReplyDelete